Dr. Fabrice Jaumont is a scholar-practitioner, award-winning author, non-profit leader, and education advisor based in New York. He will give several talks in Rome and Naples in February 2023. On February 22, he will present his work at the University Roma Tre at the invitation of the Language Center. On February 23, the University of Naples Federico II will host his talk entitled: The Bilingual Revolution / La Rivoluzione bilingue : The Future of Education is in Two Languages / Il futuro dell’istruzione in due lingue, in partnership with Bilingualism Matters. In addition, he will meet with officials at the Italian Ministry of Education and Merit, as well as take part in discussions and book signings with several organizations.
Special thanks to:
- Dr. Chiara Degano, Professore Associato, Dipartimento di Lingue, Letterature e Culture Straniere, Direttrice, Centro Linguistico di Ateneo dell’Università degli Studi Roma Tre (Language Center Director, University of Roma Tre);
- Diana Saccardo, Dirigente, Ministero dell’Istruzione e del Merito, (Director, Ministry of Education & Merit, Rome);
- Dr. Michela Cennamo, Professor of Linguistics, Dipartimento di Studi umanistici, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II (University of Naples Federico II), Coordinatrice di Bilingualism Matters@Napoli Federico II (Coordinator of Bilingualism Matters @Naples Federico II;
- Dr. Annavaleria Guazzieri, Direttore Ufficio Istruzione, Consolato Generale d’Italia, New York (Director, Education Office, Consulate General of Italy in New York);
- Dr. Antonella Sorace, Professor of Developmental Linguistics, University of Edinburgh, Founder and Director, Bilingualism Matters;
- Stefania Puxeddu and Francesco Fadda, Founders of InItaliano – Bilinguismo a New York.
For more information on the talks, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Books can be ordered from tbr-books.org or tbr-books.fr
For more information on Fabrice Jaumont or his publications, please visit https://fabricejaumont.net/about/biography/