In order to request permission to reprint copyrighted material or inquire about subsidiary or translation rights, you will need to write a letter of inquiry addressed to the department listed below.
TBR Books / CALEC
750 Lexington Avenue, 9th Fl
New York, NY 10022
Your letter must include:
- Title of the book
- Full name of the author of the book
- Imprint under which the book was published (listed on the spine or copyright page of the book)
- Specific material in the book which you would like to use, including page numbers
- The way in which you would like to use the material. Please be as specific as possible.
- Your name, address, phone number and email
PERMISSION TO USE COPYRIGHT
If you wish to use, on a non-exclusive basis, an excerpt from one of our books, or wish to receive permission to use copyrighted material in connection with other books, please direct your inquiry to the address stated above.
If you have questions about foreign rights (i.e., the rights to translate and publish a book in a language other than English), please direct your inquiry to the address stated above.